My niece, Holli, found this recipe on Pinterest and made them the other night. They were a huge hit so I had to make them too. This is her lovely pic (such a pretty plate, Holli)--a plateful of yummy goodness without having to get dressed up and go to Red Lobster to get them. Is it just me and Holli or is the best thing about Red Lobster these biscuits? I mean, no offense to Red Lobster, but these cheddar biscuits are my favorite part of going there.
Copycat Red Lobster "Cheddar Bay" Biscuits
- 2.5 cups Bisquick
- 3/4c milk
- 4tbs butter
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1-1/4 c Cheddar cheese, shredded
To brush on top:
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1.Mix cold butter and Bisquick using fork leaving pea sized chunks. Add cheese,milk, 1/4 tsp garlic powder and mix until combined. DO NOT OVER MIX or they get hard!
2. Make 1/4c drops onto cookie sheets (they don't have to be perfect)
3. Bake 15-17 min depending on your oven but basically until golden brown on top.
4. Remove from oven and brush your butter/parsley flakes/garlic powder mixture on top and serve warm